Saturday 20 December 2008

One big challenge is Time!

You may have wondered where I've been and why there has been such a long time since the last posting! My little boy, Luca was born in July so he's been keeping me busy over the last 6 months, he is so adorable.

Now, I'm back in action and can't wait to bring you some new fitness resources, tips and guides for Fit Mamas!
One thing I've become very aware of is just how little time you have as a Mummy! Wow! Finding time for fitness and exercise and making sure I eat well whilst taking on the life changing role of being a Mummy is one BIG challenge!

There are ways though, and over the next few months, I'm bringing to this blog, SMART ways to get fitter, in minimal time, with minimal fuss!

Stay tuned.

PS. Here's a piccie of Luca.

No comments:

Subscribe Now for my latest blog posts